Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I SEE YOU

After going to watch AVATAR in 3D last night I realized something. I say I love you a lot to but I don't always "See you" like the Navi people from the movie See each other. You know to not just visually notice you but to see into who you are and know you unlike other people do and connect with you. I plan on being able to now not only tell you I love you but to be able to say I SEE YOU! I also realized that you "See me" much better than I "See you." You always have. I tend to get too preoccupied with other much less important things in life than to take the needed time to slow down and "See you". This I plan to change. You have always had a keen eye to know when to slow down and take the time to "See me." Thank you for teaching me another facet of love without even trying to. Youre the best.

I do love you lots and always. - ME

No comments:

Post a Comment